Good high temperature volume stability
Good rapid cooling and heating resistance
Description of Magnesite chrome brick
Magnesite chrome brick are refractory products containing magnesium oxide (MgO) and chromium oxide (Cr2O3) as the main components, and periclase and spinel are the main mineral components. This type of brick has high refractoriness, high temperature strength, strong resistance to alkaline slag, excellent thermal stability, and certain adaptability to acidic slag.
Instructions for use of Magnesite chrome brick
Magnesite chrome brick are mainly used in metallurgical industries, such as the construction of open hearth furnace roofs, electric furnace tops, furnace refining furnaces, and various non-ferrous metal smelting furnaces. The high temperature part of the ultra high power electric furnace wall is made of fused cast Magnesite chrome brick. The high erosive area of the refining furnace outside the furnace is made of Magnesite chrome brick made of synthetic material.
Features of Magnesite chrome brick
The refractoriness is greater than 2000 ℃, the softening temperature under load is generally above 1550 ℃, the high temperature volume stability is good, and the rapid cooling and heating resistance is good.
Classification of Magnesite chrome brick
(1) Ordinary Magnesite chrome brick (ie silicate combined Magnesite chrome brick), this kind of brick is made of chrome ore and magnesia with more impurities (SiO2 and CaO). The firing temperature is not high, around 1550℃.
(2) Directly bonded Magnesite chrome brick are made of chromium concentrate with low impurity content and relatively pure magnesia. The firing temperature is above 1700℃. The structural feature of this kind of refractory brick is that the refractory crystal grains are mostly in direct contact.
(3) Recombined Magnesite chrome brick are combined with Magnesite chrome brick. Magnesite chrome brick made from artificial synthetic raw materials co-sintered magnesia chromium materials or fused magnesia chromium materials (or partly fused magnesia) are called recombined Magnesite chrome brick.
(4) Semi-recombined Magnesite chrome brick which are made of artificial synthetic raw materials as granules, and chromium concentrate and magnesia as fine powder, should be called semi-recombined magnesia-chrome bricks.
(5) Casting Magnesite chrome brick Casting Magnesite chrome brickare made of magnesia and chrome ore with a certain amount of additives, mixed, compacted and bisque-fired, broken into pieces, melted in the electric arc furnace, injected into the mold, and annealed to produce master bricks.
|Bulk Density (g/cm3)||≥||3.15||3.05||3.02||2.95|
|Apparent Porosity %||≤||16||16||18||18|
|Cold Crushing Strength (Mpa)||≥||40||40||35||40|
|Refractoriness under Load 0.2Mpa/ T0.6 (℃)||≥||1700||1700||1650||1620|
|Thermal shock resistance(950℃ Air Cool,cycles)||≥||20||20||20||20|